- The apparatus consist of a rigid frame that supports two conical hoppers vertically aligned above each other and mounted above a cylinder.
- The top hopper is slightly larger than the bottom hopper, while the cylinder is smaller in volume than both hoppers.
- To perform the test, the top hopper is filled with concrete but not compacted.
- The door on the bottom of the top hopper is opened and the concrete is allowed to drop into the lower hopper.
- Once all of the concrete has fallen from the top hopper, the door on the lower hopper is opened to allow the concrete to fall to the bottom cylinder.
- The excess concrete is carefully struck off the top of the cylinder and the mass of the concrete in the cylinder is recorded.
- This mass is compared to the mass of fully compacted concrete in the same cylinder achieved with hand Roding or vibration.
- Complete with trowel and tamping bar 0-60 cms long X 16mm dia.
- Concrete Scoop
- Straight Edge
- Weighing Balance
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.