- The apparatus consists of a pressure tight flanged cylindrical measuring bowl of specified volume in accordance with size of aggregate to be tested.
- The bowl is fitted with a removable flanged conical cover assembly with the help of a airtight sealing gasket.
- The conical cover has an air valve and a pet cock for bleeding off the water.
- A transparent cylindrical stand pipe, which is graduated in air content, is fixed to the conical cover assembly.
- Pressure is applied to the specimen with the help of pressure bulb and the pressure is recorded on the pressure gauge which is mounted on the stand pipe.
- The whole assembly is mounted on a flat base.
- Calibration cylinder with spring clamp
- Tamping rod
- Straight edge
- Rubber mallet and measure.
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.