- Accelerated Curing Tank having capacity to accommodate 6/12/18 Concrete Cubes of 150mm size with a facility for accelerated curing by Boiling water method up to temperature range: 100 +/- 2 deg.C
- It will have capacity for curing by warm water method at temperature 55 +/- 2 deg.C
- Tank will consist of a rectangular double walled metal cabinet, inside lined with stainless steel, outer powder coated.
- Easily replaceable high Wattage heaters are mounted inside the chamber.
- A slow speed stirrer is provided to circulate water inside the chamber to maintain the uniform temperature of water.
- A strong stainless steel perforated platform is provided for keeping the cubes and also have a lid with lifting handle to cover the chamber.
- The temperature is indicated and controlled by a DIGITAL auto tuning PID Temp.
- Controller with soak timer to control the duration of heating and then to shut down the system without manual attendance.
- The front panel will have power supply indicating lamp, control action indication lamp and one main switch.
- Suitable for operation on 220 V, 50 Hz single phase, AC supply or 440 V 50 Hz, three phase AC supply, for bigger size of curing tank.
- Rubber hand gloves.
- Spare heaters.
- Low water Level cut off device to safeguard heaters against low water level burn out.
- In built refrigeration system for curing at 27 deg °C
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.