- The rebound hammer consists of a barrel in which is housed a hammer mass attached to an impact spring which slides on a guide bar.
- A plunger is attached to the guide bar which is pressed against the surface to be tested.
- As the piston is pressed against the surface to be tested, on reaching the compressive strength, the hammer mass is released and rebounds to a certain extent, according to the strength of the surface, which is indicated by a rider on a calibrated scale.
- A lock button fixed on the body of the hammer lock the rider in place and the rider can be reset to zero Position by using the same button.
- The equivalent compressive strength can be computed from the chart supplied.
- It is suitable for specimen of compressive strengths 100-700Kg/cm.
- The instrument, complete with a grinding stone for polishing the test surface.
- Calibrating Anvil
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.