- The set up consist of permeability cell, water reservoir and pressure lines, with glass bottles.
- Consists of a metal cylinder with a ledge at the bottom for retaining the specimen, a flange at the top, removable cover plate and a funnel.
- A rubber gasket is seated in matching grooves, between the cell and the cover plate, to render the joint water tight.
- Internal working size of the cell will be 100mm dia X 100mm hight.
- Consists of a length of metal pipe, 50 to 100 mm in diameter and about 500 mm long.
- The reservoir fitted with a graduated side arm gauge-glass for admitting water and compressed air and a cock for drainage, bleeding and connection to the permeability cell.
- Heavy duty armored rubber hose with end fittings.
- Complete with glass bottles but without compressor.
- Air Compressor
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.