- The Complete unit comprises a Loading Unit which is of fully welded or two pillar model construction having a cross-head with a spherical seated platen.
- The lower platen is attached to the top of the piston.
- The Loading capacity is of 2000 KN, Cubes up to 200 mm & Cylinders up to 150 mm Dia X 300 mm Height can be tested using the appropriate spacers.
- Pumping Unit with choice of compact power pack attached closely to the loading unit or separate hydraulic pumping unit, attached to the loading unit by high pressure hydraulic flexible hose pipe.
- The pump facilitates rapid approach of the platens for daylight closure and also provides comprehensive control over the application of load.
- A control valve provides fine control over the loading rate for accurate pacing.
- Maximum load is held and retained for approx. 15 min, unless cancelled, using the panel mounted reset switch.
- Pace rate set for running the test can be maintained manually.
- Type of Pumping Electrical
- Loading Range 2000KN
- Least Count 1 KN
- Max. Clearance Between Platen 370mm
- Max. Clearance Between Side Platen 340mm
- Platen Size 220 mm sq.
- Piston Stroke 215.00 mm
- Digital Load indicator with RS 232 interface for connection to windows XP based computer system
- Digital Load indicator with printer interface
- Battery backup for Digital Load indicator – in case of power failure
- Additional Pressure Gauge as `stand by` load indicator for emergency use in case of power failure
- Spare Oil seal
- Flexural test attachment (to be ordered at the time of purchase of machine.) Can be accommodated later on, only if request received at the time of placement of order
- Brick test attachment
- Block testing attachment
- Spacers to accommodate small size cubes and cylinders
- Hydraulic Oil
- Ram extracting tool
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.