- Complete with base plate.
- The faces of the mould are machined flat to +/- 0.02mm accuracy and finished to within +/- 0.2mm of specified dimensions.
- Material for construction of moulds is Cast Iron or Mild steel.
- The moulds are stout enough to prevent distortion and facilitate the removal of the molded specimen without damage.
- The Moulds are so machined that when they are assembled ready for use, the dimensions and internal faces are accurate within the specified limits. Internal faces of the moulds are smooth.
- The base plate is attached to the mould by cleats
- The parts of the mould, when assembled, are positively and rigidly held together during filling, subsequent handling and vibration where applicable.
** Note:- The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.