- Consists of a needle having face area 3/10 sq.cm. And graduated at a distance of 25mm.
- The needles point is an integral part of barrel which houses a calibrated spring.
- The spring is confined in a sleeve.
- The resistance offered by the concrete mortar is shown on the direct reading scale with a marker ring which holds its position when released.
- Scale range is 0-50 kg/cm2 when the penetration resistance reaches a value of 35kg/cm2 the concrete is assumed initially set.
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.