- The apparatus consists of a panel for wall mounting on which are fitted -1.0 to 20 kg/cm2 x 0.1 kg/cm2 a pressure gauge, Bourdon tube type 20 cm dia.
- Manometer glass U-tube manometer for measuring low positive pore pressures negative pore pressures and checking zero error of pressure gauge.
- It is provided with a mercury trap (Mercury supplied at extra cost).
- Null indicator made out of clear transparent Perspex with mercury trap and cursor to indicate the mercury level.
- Burette 50 ml Burette for measuring the volume change in the soil specimen.
- Pressure pump fitted with four sleeve packed valves.
- Operated by mean of a hand wheel on the end of the piston rod which is threaded through the pump cap and gives a smooth, fine adjustment of pressure
- Copper coil and water reservoir
- The unit is tested against leaks upto 10 kg/cm.sq.
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.