- The instrument consists of a 250 watt infrared lamp, a sensitive torsion balance and a temp.
- Accuracy (%) +/- 1%
- Operating Temperature (Degree Celsius) 0-50 Degree Celsius
- Acceptable Sample 5 gms, 10 gms or 25 gms
- Scale Range 0- 100%
- Accuracy 0.2%
- Heater 250 Watts IR Lamp
- Temperature Control Digital Temperature Controller with Timer Variac or Solid State Dimmer
- Temperature Control Accuracy +-1C
- Voltage 230V, 50Hz
- Control, all housed in a compact cabinet made of Aluminum, having robust design.
- The Infra Red radiation from the lamp is used for heating the sample.
- The temp is controlled by the solid state control.
- The sensitive torsion balance used magnetic damping to damp the vibrations of the pan.
- The instrument is directly calibrated in percentage of moisture between 0 to 100%.
- The Aluminum pans are cheap and disposable.
- This helps avoid loss of time which otherwise would be spent each time to clean the pans after the experiment is done.
- Complete with instruction manual.
- It is available in following Capacities to suit individual requirements.
- Capacity 5g (Approx.): For applications in pharmaceuticals, light powders, chemicals, detergent.
- Capacity 10g (Approx): For grains, rice, relatively heavy grained products MTC.
- Capacity 25 g (Approx.) For Coal, Cashew nuts, Sand, Agricultural Soil MTC.
- Disposable Pans
- Sample Pan
- Retainer Pan
- Torsion Wire
- Heating Lamps
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.