- Sieves are made of Brass frame and G.I. frame of dia 200 mm, 300 mm & 450 mm
- Normally Brass Sieves are manufactured in 200 cm dia and frame is spun brass, joint less
- The Sieve cloth used is standard or phosphor bronze wire mesh. Lid and Receiver
- Made of brass for 20 cm or 8” dia sieves
- Brass Sieves 200mm Dia which include 10mm , 4.75mm , 2.36mm , 1.18mm , 12.5mm , 600 micr , 300 micr , 150 micr , 20mm , 1mm , 425 micr , pan
- Fine sieve sets : Soil Grain size
- Dia. : 300 mm, height : 75 mm
- Artificial : Perforated, double layers iron material, Aperture
- Aperture : 0.075, 0.1, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20mm including cover and bottom pan
- Finest quality mesh
- Double layer welded frame
- Epoxy fillet technique recently used to ensure smooth and uninterrupted flow of material through sieving medium
- Aperture size: perforated plate for aperture size bigger than 1.18mm Woven mesh for aperture size smaller than 1.18mm.
- Frame thickness: double layer, 0.5mm/layer
- Stainless steel.
- Large 14.5″ diameter, 3″ deep
- Mesh sizes: large mesh 3 holes per inch, medium mesh 5 holes per inch, fine mesh 9.5 holes per inch.
- Shape Round
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.