- Determine the internal diameter and height of the core cutter to the nearest 0.25mm
- Determine the mass (M1) of the cutter to the nearest gram.
- Now an exposed area of 300 sq. mm is taken where the field density is to be determined and level the surface.
- After leveling the surface place the dolley over the top of the core cutter and press the core cutter vertically down the soil mass using the rammer.
- Continue pressing when about 15mm of the dolley protrudes above the soil surface.
- 25 mm high and 100 mm internal dia with a wall thickness of 7.5 mm with a lip to enable it to be fitted on top of the core cutter.
- A solid mild steel foot of 140 mm diameter and 75 mm height with a concentrically screwed 25 mm dia. Solid mild steel staff.
- The overall height of the rammer including the foot.
- A blade of stainless steel approximately 200 mm long & 30 mm wide (Stainless steel spatula ).
- A steel strip about 300 mm long, 25 mm wid& 3 to 5 mm thick with one bevelled edge with suitable to level off ground.
- Weigh the core cutter filled with the soil to the nearest gram (M2).
- Now remove the core of the soil from the cutter. Take a representative sample for the water content determination.
- Cylindrical core cutter 100mm i.d. x 175mm long
- Test form pad of 50.
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.