- It is used to determine the amount of Carbon deposit
- When oil is evaporated under specified condition.
- The apparatus consists of a solid metal bath having 6 walls to accommodate cocking bulbs with heating elements around the bath the temperature
- Which may be controlled by a Pyrometer depending upon the type supplied, 6 cocking bulbs are supplied with apparatus.
- Test Apparatus with gas burner – Elect heating with separate regulator control.
- Elect. Heating with energy regulator control. -Conrad son Carbon Residue
- These are useful in the manufacture of various lubricants.
- The Carbon residue valves of crude Oil, residuum etc.
- Spare Cocking bulb
- Spare heating element for above
- Spare syringe
- Stainless Steel Tong
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK “keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.