- Consists of a moving carriage
- Large water filled tank
- Fitted with a thermostatically controlled heater
- Testing range: 1.5m and 2m
- The apparatus consists of a Water bath with a thermostatic heater, and a circulating pump to maintain uniform water temperature.
- One half of the briquette moulds is fixed on a fixed plate in the water bath, the other half of the briquette mould is fixed to a carrier which slides over a rotating threaded shaft with a clutch.
- The motor and gears to rotate the shaft are housed in a cabinet fixed above the other end of the bath.
- A pointer fixed to the carrier moves over a scale graduated from 0-110 cm x 1mm fixed on the bath with “0” (zero) of the scale towards the fixed plate side.
- The rotating shaft has 2 speeds of travel for the bracket, 5cm/min and 1 cm/min., selected by a clutch.
- Water bath inside is aluminum, it is an insulated water bath.
- Water bath is provided with a drain. A heater with thermostatic control is fixed inside the water bath.
- Control switches for motor, stirrer, heater and indicator lamps are fixed at a convenient place on the water bath, complete with three briquette moulds and one base plate, all made of brass.
- Briquette mould
- Ductility Testing Machine with Cooling Unit
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK “keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.