- It consist of an internally insulated cabinet to the base of which is fitted a water bath having two taps.
- The bath is heated by an immersion heater and the temperature is controlled with the thermostat at 35° ± 0.5° C.
- A 6.5 mm dia pin is loaded on the specimen by means of a lever to give a 31.7 Kg weight.
- A dial gauge 0.01 x 25 mm is provided to record the penetration of pin into the specimen.
- A cam which is operated by the handle is provided to lock or free the load transfer bar
- The ring can be adjusted and locked in position for initial setting of dial gauge.
- An adjustable ring is provided on the load transfer bar and a rest point.
- The penetration load can be adjusted and locked before the test is conducted.
- The load transfer bar passes through the support bracket and rest on the specimen hardness number of Mastic Asphalt for flooring
- Steel rod
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK “keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.