- 5 HP
- 4-stroke petrol engine
- Rated Voltage: ~220 V / 50Hz,
- Power Input: 2800W
- No-Load Speed: 840rpm,
- Shaft Male: 1 1/4″UNC
- No-Load Speed 750 r.p.m.
- Rated Frequency 50 / 60 Hz
- Hard Samples, Water swivel: Built in the machines
- Bits capacity: 25mm Dia – 150mm Dia Complete Combination the core drill includes drill motor, base, column, carriage, control panel, friction clutch, motor mount plate, rack, gear-box, out setting water swivel seal, hydraulic system.
- Optional parts include water pump, rod for ceiling jack, water container, adapters.
- Compact size with light weight as well as safety in operation
- The drills are equipped with a friction clutch as well as over load current protection for protecting motor
- High-strength gear to keep the drill working long hours constantly
- Excellent speed, smooth and stability during drilling
- Out setting water swivel seal facilitate making replacement when the seal worn out
- Application the Core Drill is the industry standard, designed for concrete, reinforced concrete, Asphalt and brick in construction
- Thin wall diamond bits
- Core barrel
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK “keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.