- The sieve table dies not rotate but is inclined from the vertical axis and the direction of inclination changes progressively in clockwise direction.
- If the stop-pin below the table is removed, the shaker can have a rotary motion. In addition to this gyratory motion of the table, there is an upward & downward movement ensuring that each square cm of the sieve is utilized.
- A pair of rods and a holder are supplied
- The holder can be fixed on the top of the upper most sieveand thus the sieve set is firmly held.
- Suitable for operation form 230 volts, 50 cycles phase, A.C. supply.
- Available in digital display model also.
- The shaker is suitable for heavy materials; powders or granules.
- The sieve table is inclined to the vertical axis and the direction of inclination changes progressively, in a clock wise direction.
- In addition to the gyratory motion 15 R P M. of the table, there is an upward and downward movement of tapping is 188 per min, ensuring that each square centimeter of the sieve is utilized.
- The whole gear mechanism runs in Grease because it fill with Grease
- Adaptor for 12” Sieve
- Digital Timer
- Adaptor for 30cm. diameter sieves. Time switch 0-60 mins. In 5 mins graduation.
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK “keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.