- It consists of two hollow cylinders closed at one end and provided with Fitting covers at the either end.
- These cylinders are mounted an a shaft 0 at angle of 30 with the axis of rotation of the shaft.
- The shaft rotates at 30-33 RPM.
- Through a reduction gear operated by a motor and is provided with a revolution counter.
- Complete with Abrasive Charge consisting of 12 Nos.
- Hardened steel Balls of 48mm dia.
- Suitable for operation on 440 Volts, Three Phase, 50 Cycles, A.C. supply.
- Power Electronic
- Power Electronic Abrasion Tester
- The inside diameter of the cylinder 20 cms and 34 cms depth.
- The cylinders are mounted on a shaft at an angle of 30 with the axis of rotation.
- Each weighing 380-445 gm.
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK “keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice