- Maximum Capacity
- Minimum Scale Graduation
- Impact Energy (Standard)
- Pendulum Drop Angle: (140 Degree for charpy Test) & (90 Degree for IZOD Test)
- Pendulum impact energy : 300J (charpy Test) & 168 J for Izod Test
- Striking Velocity of Pendulum: 2.45 m/sec for charpy Test & 3.857 m/sec for Izod Test Min
- Scale graduation: 2J
- Max Permissible loss by friction etc.: 0 .50% of impact Energy
- Caliper gauge for checking V notch for Izod &CHARPY
- Templates for checking 10 x 10 mm cross section of Izod / CHARPY test specimen.
- Depth notch gauge including V & U notch gauges for checking depth below V/Unotch, angle and radius.
- Izod support for 0.450″ dia Izod round specimen.
- Self centering tong for quick and accurate setting of CHARPY test specimen.
- ‘V’ notch milling cutter
- Impact Testing
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK “keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice