- The instrument consists of a circular base with two vertical guides.
- The hammer of weight kg can be raised to fall freely down the vertical guides.
- The height of fall can be adjusted through
- The hammer is provided with a locking arrangement.
- The hammer falls freely to the base and is removable for emptying.
- Aggregate impact value test apparatus is Supplied complete with metal measures dia x high (for specimen preparation) and tamping rod long x dia.
- Determining the aggregate impact value of coarse aggregate. Consists of a base weighing between 22-30 kg with a lower surface of not less than 30cms and support columns to form a rigid frame work around quick release trigger mechanism to ensure an effective free fall of the hammer during test. The free fall can be adjusted through 380+-5.0 mm. The hammer is provided with a locking arrangement
- A metal TUP (hammer) weighing 13.5 to 14.0 kg, the lower end of in cylindrical shape, 100 mm in diameter and 5 cm long with a 2 mm chamfer I at the lower edge, and^ case hardened.
- Complete with a cylindrical cup, 102 mm dia x 50 mm depth, one measure 75mm dia x 50 mm deep and tamping rod of circular cross-section 10 mm in diameter and 230 mm long, rounded at one end.
- Tamping rod
- Cylindrical measure
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK “keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.