JS-BZ : For viewing flat 3-Dimensional image having parafocalled zoom objectives providing continuously variable magnification upto 200X depending upon eyepieces and auxillary lenses.
• Binocular tube with an inclination of 45 for greater ease of observation.
• Microscope Zooming ratio 1:5.
• Extra wide field eyepieces 10x (Paired).
• Magnification 10x to 50x. (Standard).
• Rack-Pinion focussing stroke 50 mm.
• Crisp, erect images with high resolution and excellent stereoscopic effect.
• Standard Working distance 80 mm, regardless of magnification.
• Interpupillary distance from 54 to 75 mm.
• Binocular body can be rotated at full 360 and locked in any position desired.
• Once brought in focus, image remains clear and sharp throughout the whole zoom range.
• Dual Illumination system having incident and transmitted illuminators, for Individual use or both at a time controlled through solid state built-in transformer for 6 Volts 20 Watts halogen Bulbs.
• Packed in plywood Storing cabinet with operation manual, vinyl cover etc.
JS-TZ : Same as above but with Trinocular Head.