- Determining the effect of speed on the performance of pumps.
- Understanding the difference between rot dynamic pumps and positive displacement pumps.
- Understanding the effect of system resistance.
- Investigating the effect of suction losses on a centrifugal pump.
For rot dynamic pumps:
- Pressure head vs. flow
- Power absorbed vs. flow
- Pump efficiency vs. flow
For positive displacement pumps:
- Flow vs. pressure head
- Power absorbed vs. pressure head
- Volumetric efficiency vs. pressure head
- Contains five different pump positions (four active at the same time). Digital readout enables mounting of selected pump
- Centrifugal pump and gear pump supplied as standard
- Axial pump, flexible impeller pump, turbine pump, diaphragm pump, plunger pump and a second centrifugal pump are all available as accessories
- Series/parallel pump demonstrations can be performed with the second centrifugal pump option
- Control valve incorporated upstream of each pump to demonstrate the effect of suction loss on performance
- A PC is used to set the required speed of the pump(s) on test. A separate mimic diagram for the selected pump(s) on test displays the important measured and calculated variables
- Electronic measurement of flow, pressure head, suction head and motor torque
- Optional volumetric flow measurement system for reciprocating pumps
- Data logging and educational software included
** Note: The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.