- Temperature 27 ± 2 °C
- Humidity 65 ± 5 %
- Volume expansion in cement mortar or in cement concrete is caused by the presence of UN burnt lime (CaO), dead burnt MgO and also CaSO4.
- By Le-chatelier method we can only find out presence of un burnt lime (CaO).
- Presence of UN burnt lime may develop cracks in the cement because of increase in volume.
- Free lime (CaO) and magnesia (MgO) are known to react with water very slowly and increase in volume considerably, which result in cracking, distortion and disintegration
- Two parallel demonstrating arms with pointed closures are connected.
- Weighing balance
- Measuring cylinder
- Mixing pans heater
- Glass sheets
- Enamel tray
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.