A quality Research Microscopy System with Ball Bearing Guideways for highly sensitive focusing system free of even slightest back-lash.
Salient Features :
• High transmission Binocular head with multi-layer coated prismatic system.
• Co-axial focusing system.
•Co-axial mechanical stage for X & Y movements which provides extra large viewing area.
• Quadruple nose-piece with Ball Bearing mountings providing accurate alignment.
• Built-in base light 6V-20W illumination with continuously variable intensity.
• Abbe condenser N.A. 1.2 moveable on rack-n-pinion with iris diaphragm.
• Optics specially designed to accommodate Neubar chamber or Blood Cell counting chamber.
• Interchangeable to inclined observation tube or Trinocular.
• All lenses hard antifungus coated.
Optical Combinations :
Achromatic Objectives : Parafocalled and centred- 5X, 10X, 40X (spring loaded) 100X (spring loaded)
Huygenian Eyepieces :10X (Paired) Super Wide Field
JZB :Senior Binocular Microscope-Fine Vision