- The unit consists of two movable frames pivoted at one end.
- The extensometer is fixed to the specimen with the help of tightening screws.
- The lateral extension is indicated on a dial gauge of 0.002mm x 12mm travel.
- The extension is magnified 2.5 times and the dial gauge readings are to be divided by 2.5 to get the exact readings.
- A spacer strip is provided to initially set the dial gauge, and can be removed after initial setting.
- Supplied in a wooden carrying case.
- The lateral extensions of 15cms dia x 30cm high cement concrete
- Cylinders while testing them under compression.
** Note:-The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.